BlueSel Commercial Solar Case Studies
- Bank financing allowed immediate system ownership – with costs spread out
- Immediate savings on monthly electric bills
- Collecting all SREC credits
- One system generated a $90,000 tax rebate
- Collected 30% Federal Tax incentive — Collecting 5 year depreciation tax deduction
- System savings and incentives cover all investment costs in only 6 years
BlueSel designed and installed two solar systems on two of their locations. The rooftop system are attractive and visible from the customer parking area and enhance the Curry Hardware Green Energy reputation. Curry Hardware used their own low-interest bank financing to buy the system and claim all the ownership benefits.
- Two Solar Systems installed at two locations – combined capacity over 135 kilowatts
- BlueSel coordinated construction, equipment delivery and material storage to minimally impact normal store operation
- BlueSel completed the systems quickly so Curry Hardware could benefit from higher-level incentives
We Support Customers in Many Industries
Where do you fit and how can we help?
BlueSel Commercial Solar understands the unique energy requirements for lodging and hospitality. Let us show you how solar works for your location whether a year round or a seasonal location.
Commercial solar is a bankable way for business, large or small, to get control of rising energy costs. Let us show you how to you can turn solar savings into a benefit for your core business.
BlueSel addresses the distinctive financial needs of non-profit organizations. Variable budgets require precise and efficient designs, and specific financing. Let us show you how to save with solar.