BlueSel Commercial Solar Case Studies
Eagle Hill School
- Eagle Hill is saving 20% of their electricity costs on the 270,000 kilowatt-hours generated by the solar system per year
- This yields a 5% savings on the overall school electricity budget and provides funds for the school’s environmental education and Green Energy Technology programs
- The solar installation enhances the school’s green energy reputation which aids in student acquisition and fund raising
The Eagle Hill School is a private high school well known for their academic success with students with a variety of learning disabilities. They believe in clean energy and consider that helping with environmental preservation is an important part of the school’s mission. Like other non-profit entities, they are not able to take advantage of tax incentives or credits and they could not fit the total cost of a solar system within their operating budget.
BlueSel brought in a PPA investment company to buy and build the system and pass along the savings to the school in the form of lower priced electricity. BlueSel installed the system as a Full-Service turnkey EPC solution provider (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction).
- 230 kilowatt solar system installed on an existing building
- No cost to the Eagle Hill School for the system, construction, or permitting and Utility connection
- The PPA Investment group insures, operates and maintains the solar system – no out-of-pocket expenses for the School
- BlueSel modified the design to meet the school desire to not have the system components visible and mar the school’s traditional New England brick look
- BlueSel coordinated all the delivery and installation activity to not disrupt school activities and maintain the highest safety standards
We Support Customers in Many Industries
Where do you fit and how can we help?
BlueSel Commercial Solar understands the unique energy requirements for lodging and hospitality. Let us show you how solar works for your location whether a year round or a seasonal location.
Commercial solar is a bankable way for business, large or small, to get control of rising energy costs. Let us show you how to you can turn solar savings into a benefit for your core business.
BlueSel addresses the distinctive financial needs of non-profit organizations. Variable budgets require precise and efficient designs, and specific financing. Let us show you how to save with solar.