BlueSel Commercial Solar Case Studies
We would recommend BlueSel to other friends and colleagues. ”
- Per the PPA contract the resort Inn is saving 30% on the cost of all the electricity generated by the solar system (over 350,000 kilowatt-hours per year).
- The PPA Investment group insures, operates and maintains the solar system – no out-of-pocket expenses for the Inn
- The resort showcases the system onsite and enhances their green reputation and increases their business and profit margin
- Overall, the system offsets 70% of the resort’s yearly electrical energy requirement
Our Sandcastle customer wanted to save money on their electricity costs. They also believe in the positive environmental impact of using clean energy and wanted to install their own solar capacity on their site. Environmental preservation is important to their customers and they wanted to demonstrate their commitment and enhance their reputation. The challenge was that their resort operated with individual meters for each unit which did not allow them to qualify for the tax incentives that would make a system affordable.
- 305 kilowatt solar system installed on existing building
- No cost to Sandcastle Inn for the system, construction, or permitting and utility connection
We Support Customers in Many Industries
Where do you fit and how can we help?
BlueSel Commercial Solar understands the unique energy requirements for lodging and hospitality. Let us show you how solar works for your location whether a year round or a seasonal location.
Commercial solar is a bankable way for business, large or small, to get control of rising energy costs. Let us show you how to you can turn solar savings into a benefit for your core business.
BlueSel addresses the distinctive financial needs of non-profit organizations. Variable budgets require precise and efficient designs, and specific financing. Let us show you how to save with solar.