BlueSel Commercial Solar Case Studies
Titcomb Brothers Manufacturing
We are so pleased, in fact, that we are having BlueSel install an additional 178 kilowatt system on another of our buildings"
- The on-time installation did not interfere with Titcomb production operations
- BlueSel-projected electricity saving realized from the first month onward
- Titcomb expects to achieve the system payback in less than 4 years (per BlueSel projections)
- Power production and energy savings prompted Titcomb to contract with BlueSel for an additional 178 kilowatt system.
- Total projected Cumulative Positive Cash Flow for both systems is over $1,200,000 – over 25 years
Titcomb’s manufacturing equipment uses large amounts of electricity during daylight hours. The electric bill accounts for significant % of their production cost.
The goal was to save money on electricity costs and generate a significant amount of their own electricity via the solar system. After the investment payback period – this electricity would be a direct savings (not using that amount from the utility grid) and would protect against the expected rising utility electricity costs over the 25 year projected life of the system.
An initial 100 kilowatt solar system was install on the commercial building roof.
- BlueSel completed the project quickly so Titcomb benefited from 2X higher SREC incentives for the array (the incentive deadline date was approaching)
- The SunPower panels provided high electricity production for the array size (what the roof would accommodate and the Titcom project budget)
- The system included “Net Metering” sale of excess production back to the utility
We Support Customers in Many Industries
Where do you fit and how can we help?
BlueSel Commercial Solar understands the unique energy requirements for lodging and hospitality. Let us show you how solar works for your location whether a year round or a seasonal location.
Commercial solar is a bankable way for business, large or small, to get control of rising energy costs. Let us show you how to you can turn solar savings into a benefit for your core business.
BlueSel addresses the distinctive financial needs of non-profit organizations. Variable budgets require precise and efficient designs, and specific financing. Let us show you how to save with solar.